Since July 2015, Ethicsready Pty Ltd have had the privilege of working with, and successfully supporting, several Clients with Human Research Ethics Document Services across various types and Phases of research.
At Ethicsready, we recognise that our Clients rely on our Services to not only advise and practically assist them to successfully meet the varying requirements of the Site, Sponsor and Human Research Ethics Committee but to provide a professional service that reduces the administrative burden of conducting research.
Types of research:
- Investigator Initiated Research
- University based Research
- Collaborative Group Research
- Sponsored Clinical Trials (single Site and Multi-Site).
Clinical indications to date:
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Autoimmune hepatitis
- Advanced Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) liver disease
- Breast cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Chronic Hepatitis B infection
- Solid tumours
- Haematologic malignancies
- Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC)
- Chronic Liver Disease
- Testicular Adrenal Rest Tumours (TART)
- Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma (cSCC)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Systemic Inflammation
- Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma (HNSCC)
- Venous and Stasis Leg Wounds
- Painful wounds
- Kidney Transplant Recipients
- Advanced Endometrial Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Data Acquisition Program
- Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma
- Persistent, Recurrent, or Metastatic Cervical Cancer
- Chronic Hepatitis C (HCV)
- Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer
- Mesothelioma and Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- High-risk, Locally Advanced Cervical Cancer
- Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL)
- Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer.
Reviewing Human Research Ethics Committees:
- Mater Misericordiae Ltd Human Research Ethics Committee (EC00332)
- Metro South Hospital and Health Service Human Research Ethics Committee (EC00167)
- Bellberry Human Research Ethics Committee (EC00372, EC00419, EC00430, EC00444, EC00455)
- Greenslopes Research and Ethics Committee (EC00161)
- Sydney Local Health District Human Research Ethics Committee – Concord Repatriation General Hospital (EC00118)
- Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital Human Research Ethics Committee (EC00172)
- The University of Queensland Human Research Ethics Committee B (EC00457)
- Sydney Local Health District Ethics Review Committee (RPAH Zone) (EC00113)
- South Metropolitan Health Service Human Research Ethics Committee (EC00265)
- The Prince Charles Hospital Human Research Ethics Committee (EC00168)
- St John of God Health Care Human Research Ethics Committee (EC00280)
- Gold Coast Hospital and Health District Human Research Ethics Committee (EC00160)
- St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne Human Research Ethics Committee (EC00343)
- Townsville Hospital and Health Service Human Research Ethics Committee (EC00183)
- St Vincent’s Hospital Human Research Ethics Committee (EC00140)
- South Western Sydney Local Health District Human Research Ethics Committee (EC00136)
- Central Adelaide Local Health Network Human Research Ethics Committee (EC00192)
- South Eastern Sydney Local Health District Human Research Ethics Committee (EC00134)
- Southern Health and Disability Ethics Committee (New Zealand).
Ethicsready Pty Ltd have a full suite of Standard Operating Procedure and Policy documents and, have implemented a customised document Portal which allows our Clients (should they so choose) to securely access project specific, study related documentation and download copies to internal files as required.
As our company has evolved we have made efforts to implement learnings from continuous professional development opportunities and to request feedback from our Clients. We are proud of the progress we have made to date.
We undertake to comply with all applicable Ethical and Regulatory guidelines, practice and apply the values and principles of ethical conduct in our work and to always remember the person or people at the heart of our purpose.
Please contact Ethicsready Pty Ltd if you need assistance and our expertise – email@example.com